WElcome to our Children’s Ministry
At Koinonia Children’s Ministry we desire to focus on bringing God’s Word to the children, helping children discover their spiritual gifts, and supporting the ministry each parent is doing with their children as they grow into disciples of Jesus Christ. Thank you for taking the time to find out more about us.
Our Mission Statement
- Consistently preach the gospel and diligently teach the word of God.
- Mobilize children for the work of the ministry
- Come alongside parents as they raise their children in the fear and admonition of the Lord.
We have full childcare for boys and girls from infancy through age 11 years during the Sunday morning service. Nursery and toddler rooms are on the first floor, and Bible study and activities for ages 5 through 11 years old take place on the third floor, or in the park when we have Church in the Park in the summer.
Lambs-ages 5 through 11
The lambs are preparing for transformation into sheep (adult believers). We feel strongly that they need the pure milk of God’s word to help them prepare for the sanctuary services as well as the life of a follower of Jesus.
Sunday School Rules
1. Listen to your teachers
2. Raise your hand to ask questions, don’t interrupt
3. No feet on other chairs, slouching, or rocking back on chairs
4. Must get permission to leave the classroom
We have Bible study and activities for ages 5 through 11 years old at 7:00 PM on the third floor.