HOW TO SAVE AND PRINT YOUR CONTRIBUTION STATEMENT
Statements should not be requested until after the first week of January, to allow time for processing of the final week’s donations.
- Go to The Connection: https://koinonia.ccbchurch.com
- Log In or click Sign Up and follow the instructions to get a new account.
- Once logged in, click on the your profile name and then select "Profile"
- Under your name in the center of the page are tabs, click on the "Financial" tab
- Under that you will see Printable Statements
- Click on the link "Giving Statement".
- A pop-up will appear
- Under Date Range, click Last Year in the drop-down.
- Select “Family” for contributions made by more than one family member.
- Select if you want to view both deductible and non-deductible or just deductible.
- Click the Run Report button.
- Your statement will open and then you can print it or save it.
NOTE: If you have any issues you may need to turn off your pop-up blocker for *.ccbchurch.com
You will need Acrobat Reader to view the statement, if you do not already have it download and install a free copy now.